Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack PanaPesca Mussels
- 1 pack (2oz pack) glass noodle
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 sliced scallion
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp Cilantro leaves
- Place the glass noodle in a bowl and pour boiling water over the glass noodle and gently stir to break apart.
- Add garlic, water, Thai curry paste, coconut cream, lime juice and fish sauce to a pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the mussels to the liquid, being careful not to add any pieces of shells that might be in the package.
- Cover and cook at a simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- All of the mussels should be open at this point. If not, remove from the liquid and pry open.
- Place drained noodles in to the serving bowls and ladle the hot mussels and broth over the glass noodle, garnish with the cilantro leaves and serve.