Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack thawed PanaPesca Argentine Red Shrimp
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight or in tap water for about an hour before cooking
- 1 1/2 julienne bell peppers (use different colors for eye appeal)
- 1/2 julienne onion
- 1 tsp Tajine spicy citrus seasoning
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Toss the shrimp in the Tajine seasoning and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add the peppers and onion with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the peppers and onions from the pan and add the shrimp, cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the peppers and onions back into the shrimp and toss or stir to mix.
- Add chopped cilantro and toss/mix.
- Serve with your favorite fajita toppings, lettuce, onion, tomato, avocado, sour cream. etc.