Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack thawed PanaPesca Seafood Mix
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight or in tap water for about an hour before cooking
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp capers
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp raw softened butter
- Ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan then add the shallots and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the capers, thyme, lemon juice honey, white wine and some black pepper.
- Add the shell-on clams and shell-on mussels, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining clam and mussel meat.
- Cover and simmer for 30 seconds to 1 minute, just until all ingredients are hot.
- Finally, remove from the heat and add the raw butter while stirring to complete the sauce. After this step do not boil the sauce as it will separate the butter that was just added.
- Serve with you choice of rice, grain, pasta, etc. and a vegetable.