Yield: 4-5 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pack thawed PanaPesca Seafood Mix for Rice & Spaghetti
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight or in tap water for about an hour before cooking
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- Pan spray or 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp and 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen green peas
- Combine eggs water and 1/2 tsp soy sauce.
- Heat sauté pan with pan spray or 1/2 tsp oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook until soft scrambled.
- Remove from the pan and set aside until step #9 of the recipe.
- Mix together the 1 tbsp soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper, set aside until step #8 of the recipe.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large sauté pan or wok on high heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 45 seconds, add the ginger and cook for 15 seconds.
- Add the Seafood Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice and the soy mixture and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the scrambled eggs, peas and the green onion, cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Serve in bowls or as an accompaniment to a main dish.