Yield: 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack PanaPesca Clam Meat
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- Romano cheese to garnish
- 8 oz cooked pasta
- In a large pot, boil water to cook the pasta. Follow the directions on the packaging to cook the pasta.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the butter, shallots, garlic and frozen Clam Meat and sauté for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the wine, parsley and oregano and simmer covered for about 5 minutes.
- Toss the clam sauce with the pasta and serve with Romano cheese sprinkled on top.