Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack PanaPesca Cooked Mussel Meats
- 1/4 pound rigatoni or similar pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 cup cooked cannellini beans or similar bean
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp white wine, preferably dry
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Strain and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet or pan over medium heat; add frozen mussel meats and cook for about 5-6 minutes, or until mussels are heated through.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add cooked beans, wine, and pasta. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir to combine. Cook and stir gently until everything is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed, sprinkle with parsley and serve.