Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack thawed Octopus Tentacles, Blanched
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight or in tap water for about an hour before cooking
- 2 tbsp water
- Miso Glaze store bought or mix all ingredients below together:
- 1/3 cup miso
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Divide the glaze in half and add 2 tbsp water to half and reserve the other half for final glazing and plating.
- Marinate the tentacles in the diluted half of the glaze for about 20 minutes.
- Add tentacles to a preheated grill and grill for about 5-10 minutes turning as they sear.
- When colored lightly on each side, baste with the original glaze and finish to color and brown the glaze.
- Remove and serve with your choice of potato, rice, vegetable, etc.
Leave a comment