Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pack thawed PanaPesca Shrimp & Scallop Skewers
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight or in tap water for about an hour before cooking
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce/marinade
- 4 Pineapple rings or slices
- Marinate the skewers in 1/4 cup of the teriyaki marinade.
- Brush the pineapple with teriyaki marinade.
- Allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- When ready, preheat a grill and place the skewers and pineapple on the grill.
- Grill the skewers for 2-3 minutes then flip, brush with teriyaki and cook for 1-2 minutes more, flip and baste one last time with teriyaki and remove.
- Grill the pineapple until golden brown on each side.
- Serve the skewers with your choice of sides and the grilled pineapple.