Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 1 pack thawed PanaPesca Mediterranean Mix
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight or in tap water for about an hour before cooking
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp flour
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1/3 cup black olives, halved
- 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/4 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp raw butter
- Salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan, add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the shallots and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the capers, black olives, sundried tomatoes and flour, stir to combine.
- Add the wine, lemon juice and honey, stir to combine.
- Bring to a simmer. Add the clams and cover. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the squid and shrimp and cook for another minute.
- Sauce should be smooth and coating the seafood, add the cooked mussel meat.
- Remove from the heat and add the butter while stirring it into the sauce.
- Serve over pasta, rice or with your favorite grain and vegetables.
Leave a comment