Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. PanaPesca® Frozen Half Shell Clams (16-25 ct)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp green pepper, finely chopped
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6-8 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Clams Casino
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange frozen half shell clams on a baking sheet or pan.
- In a saucepan, render half the butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and pepper, slowly cooking until softened.
- Add the remaining butter and all remaining ingredients.
- Place a dollop of approximately 1 tsp on each clams and bake for 10 minutes, until topping is browned and bubbly, and clams are thoroughly warmed.
- Serve with lemon wedges.