Yield: 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound PanaPesca Baby Clams
- 1 pound PanaPesca Baby Clam Meat
- 8 oz linguini or pasta of your choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- To make the sauce, add the basil, parsley, garlic and olive oil to a food processor and grind together. Alternatively, finely chop the basil and parsley, mash the garlic and combine with the olive oil in a small bowl. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
- In a medium pot that can be covered, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and the red pepper flakes and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the frozen baby clams and frozen baby clam meat to the pot. Add the white wine, turn the heat to high and cover. Cook covered for about 5 minutes.
- After approximately 5 minutes, gently stir the contents in the pot. Cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the basil sauce and the clams to the cooked pasta in the large pot and gently toss to combine.
- Serve in bowls with lemon wedges.
Leave a comment