Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pound PanaPesca Calamari, thawed
- If using Calamari Tubes, cut Tubes into Rings
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano seasoning
- 2 tbsp parsley or other fresh herb, chopped
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (optional)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the red onion, lemon zest, rice vinegar and lemon juice. Let marinate while you cook the calamari.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add the calamari and sprinkle with oregano. Cook for approximately 5 minutes stirring often. Careful not to overcook!
- Add the calamari, bell pepper, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to the large bowl. Stir to combine. Chill the salad in the fridge for 20-30 minutes or until desired temperature and serve.
Leave a comment